I'm finally doing it.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

htc

Head Chef
I'm finally cleaning out my kitchen and trying to minimize stuff and organize a bit. I have a tiny kitchen but love to cook and love gadgets. I'm even going as far as tossing out dried stuff that has been around for years. Aren't you guys proud of me??? :) So far I've gotten rid of (either by donation or giving to a friend) a couple of small cookie racks, a really big pan and a bunch of dried beans from several years back. I still have to go through pots and pans and see if there is anything I don't use very often.

Is anyone else out there doing any cleaning???

I soooooo need to be doing that to my whole house! I am kinda mopey this weekend though, so I am having some motivational issues! :LOL: Maybe reading everyone else's posts will be similar to a swift kick in the @ss!

Hey there HTC,
I'm proud of you:LOL: Just remember don't throw out those bread baking pans:LOL: Happy New Year

kadesma

Yes... I"m proud of you and wonder if you'd like to come do my bedroom closet when you're done? That's where I have tooooo much stuff.

Way to Go! That's a great way to start the new year!!! That's one place that always must be organized imo! (Of course I've had friends make fun of me, as I have both my spices and extracts alphabetized....)

jkath, you sound like my daughter. Everything is spit and polish in her house. If it doesn't have a place, she doesn't keep it. She gets lots of practice when she comes to my house, though.

Must be contagious. I just did the same thing Friday:LOL:
The boys had to work and I seem to be able to get more done when they aren't here, so, I just went nuts:wacko:
Seems like, when I do one thing, I find something else that needs to be done to finish the first and it just kept going from there. At least now, all my baking goods are in one cabinet and my food is in another. I can see where it all is now. My frig had to be cleaned too. Won't stay that way for long, but, at least right now, it's sparkling:)

pdswife said:
Yes... I"m proud of you and wonder if you'd like to come do my bedroom closet when you're done? That's where I have tooooo much stuff.

Oh no! That is where I keep all my shoes!!!! I would FREAK OUT!!! :ROFLMAO:

HTC,

You just motivated me to clean out my utencils drawer. I probably got rid of almost 1/2 the stuff in there. My BIL just bought a new house so I will probably donate it all to him. Thanks HTC!

Back
Top Bottom