I'm finally going home!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awww, thanks QS!

Next Tuesday is the day, gotta leave the house at 4:30am and drive to Heathrow, dump the doggy off at the cargo facility then get me to my terminal!

Finishing up last minute stuff the next few days, have my going away dinner tomorrow night in Bath and fathers day lunch Sunday with FIL. Monday is frantic packing and my last lunch with our wonderful neighbors! Gonna be a crazy few days!!

been thinking about you too! wow, next Tuesday. Have a wonderful last few days in the UK saying bye to friends and neighbors and a have safe trip to SF!!!!

Glad to see you so excited, kitty. I love SF and can understand why you're so happy. Sorry that you are going to miss your friends in UK, but life is full of changes. Let's have a welcome home party in San Francisco!!!!! I'm hopping on a planeas soon as the rates go down...

Tuesday will be here before you know it!! You probably already know this, RK, but since it's an international flight allow yourself PLENTY of time to get thru Heathrow---that place is a nightmare to navigate as well as getting thru passport checks and security checks!!! Enjoy your last few days!!

you know, you had the power to return home in you all along. just tap those ruby red slippers three times, and...

Hahahahahahaa!! Believe me if that ruby red shoe trick worked I'd have done it long ago!!!

Thank you everyone for the well wishes!! Can't wait to see my dad and sister waiting for me when I get off the plane!!!

Doggy had her last vet visit today and got her health certificate for the airline. Time is just flying by.....kinda scary!

A little early but WELCOME HOME Missy...Loving the bay area as much as I do, I can see why you are so happy to be returning..
kadesma

I just thought to remind you "to wear some flowers in your hair". (1967)

So I looked up the artist, Scott McKenzie, of The Mamas & Papas, and don't ya know on 5/07/08 he announced he has non-hodgkins lymphoma.​

No flowers in my hair QS!

But I wanted to say goodbye as I am flying out very early tomorrow morning from Heathrow. I'm all packed up and even saved money on excess baggage fees by having 1 less bag! Yay for me being a super tetris packer!

Next time you see me posting I will be home in San Francisco enjoying some warm sunshine and trying to get over jetlag and sadness as I'm leaving my husband for 3 months. I'll need lots of cyber hugs!!!

Byeeee!!
xxx RedKitty

WooHoo! Bon voyage, Red! I know you'll miss your hubby but the time will fly while you catch up with your family. (And note that there are all sorts of ideas for DC meetups in the works. Maybe you can meet some of your DC family to help you pass the time.)

Back
Top Bottom