I'm Getting a New Husband!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
And James is picking "him" out for me!

Calm down everyone! LOL We were discussing what to buy for our trip, such as a wedge to put my foot up on (I will ride in the back seat part of the time). I said that maybe one of those pillows with the armrests would be good to sit up against, but I couldn't remember what they were called. James called WalMart to see if someone knew, and if they had them. I had forgotten that they are called husbands! So, I will have one husband in the front seat and another husband in the back seat! WooHoo! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

:)Barbara

And if the first one isn't, I can use the second one to make him quiet! Aw, I wouldn't do that!

Babe, yes that is the name of them! I had heard it years ago but had forgotten. I'm sure a lot of people do call them backrests too.

How funny is that! When I saw the title of this thread, my first reaction was, "But the one she has is a prince, already!" Enjoy your new quiet husband.............

LOL Barb! The one closer to you on the trip will not gripe. When are you leaving on this trip?

Oh you tricktress, you.
I was all excited, wondering what kind of meds you were on. Maybe seeing double, or James got a haircut and you didn't recognize him, or had short-term memory loss, or something.
Where did they come up with that name? A sales pitch, since they know women are the #1 shoppers?
I had a husband in 3rd & 4th grade!, when my nephritis kept me out of school for 12 weeks. That's too funny saying that.

I'm glad your spirits sound high. I guess being home is the best medicine, and your trip will go as planned.
Good to hear you back.

Back
Top Bottom