I'm goin' blue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grantscat - I've had purple....pink too, and fuschia, and the list goes on, but that was when I was a hairdresser, back in the 80s, waaaaaaay before kids. Nowadays it's more common, so I'd go to a beauty supply and get a temporary color first and make sure you like it.

Luvs, I'm really amazed you got blue, after you'd had black. So often I'd have clients come in and ask for me to lighten their black way up to pale blonde. That usually took at least 2-3 separate applications, and it was hard to make sure the hair didn't dissentigrate. (sp?) The high volume of peroxide is a tricky thing, and if you didn't get the hair past the orange stage (which it hits before you get yellow), you'd get mushy color. And, if you'd get yellow, but didn't take it up to platinum, you'd put on blue and get green.

jkath, it turned a beautiful dark blue & lifted well. i'm naturally black-haired, not from a bottle. either way, i love my new shade!!:LOL:i'm only keeping blue till my manic panic is gone.

i considered pink, 'cept pink fades so quickly.

& i'll post pics!:LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
gotta wait fer my babe to take 'em, sattie, then send 'em, on his terms. don't be disappointed; it's a very dark blue yet to be washed to fade!!

I don't see HOW I could be dissapointed! I'm just excited to see ya again! Blue hair and all!

What's going on here? Are you trying to 'outstink' each other? Just kidding. Reads pretty funny. Gave me laugh anyway. Right now pretty down in dumps and needed this. Just humor me. I need your comments.

OMG! That's hilarious!!!!
Luvs, you better get with those pics soon or who knows what will happen to some of the less sane of us. There's no CONCORDE anymore, so you'll have a little time to get out of town, if you start running NOW! GOOOOOOOO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And it's already past 4:30 on the east coast. :ermm:

oh, guys. another day till pics.
someone's fiance decided goinig to a bar with his work crew was more important.
poor guy, jake barely gets out, & he brought me food, so i stilllove him.:wub:

Back
Top Bottom