I'm goin' blue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aw thats not so blue, I kept thinking marge simpson blue after someone said it!
Looks good!

See that. Just when I wasn't looking, you snuck that pic in.
I was going to say the same as others - fingernail match & Marge Simpson. Oh, I just did.
Good job, Luvs!

I like it!!!! I think it looks great and not near as drastic as it sounds. Now if I did blue on my hair.... it would truly be freaky!!!! Maybe I will do a pink streak or something!

thanks!
i'll re-post new pics soon, as it's lightened from navy blue to a brighter blue. i ordered blue lipstick, too.

don't get what you're sayin. you live in vegas, you ougta have seen some creatures out there. now, that's a twilight zone.

don't get what you're sayin. you live in vegas, you ougta have seen some creatures out there. now, that's a twilight zone.

Oh you are soooo right. You can't believe the freakshow on the Strip. Blue hair is nothing!!! There is no place on this planet where people watching is more fascinating than Vegas. It's a show of it's own and it's free.

Come to think of it maybe Sunset Strip in LA can top Vegas. Now THAT'S a freakshow IN the Twilight Zone.

I'm willing to bet you haven't done a traditional haircut or color in a long time. :LOL: You must have some fascinating stories to tell.

Actually, quite the contrary. Most all our cuts and colors that we do follow the current basic trend, nothing fancy or out of the ordinary. Short mohawks are always popular amongst boys during school vacation and young men.

:)

Back
Top Bottom