I'm goin' blue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
decided to dye my hair blue today. after i rinse my bleach out, i'll be a new gal!!! slap that blue on & horrray, i'll be blue!!:LOL:

not marge, though i love that show. just a blue look. i'm tired of my black/gold look.

I've been strawberry blonde all my life and hated it as a kid. All the ladies said the couldn't pay enough to get my color, and never did! LOL! Now i'm glad because @ 52, still no gray. Just like my maternal grandmother. Good thing too 'cause I hate fussing at the salon. Oh, and the ick smell of that permanent chemical stuff, or is it the dye stuff? A job I knew I'd never have. More power to the people that can stick their fingers in someone's head. Ick, ick, ick!!! Just a tomboy to the death I guess.......................

Power to ya, Luvs.

img_663038_0_e0c1893af3c20568ed339251e76568b3.gif

Awesome. Some people don't like to post pics so I was hesitant to ask. I'll be curious to see how it turns out!

Good luck :))

well, it's blue! it's a pretty shade.my black hair turned blue. my highlights, purplr.-ish.
jake disagees. he says it's too blue.
pics tomorrow.

one for the new look.

YouTube - Jimmy McGriff Red roses for a blue lady

hope you enjoy it. c'mon, admit it, who's not tapping their toes or snapping fingers to this rendition?
NO COMMENT.........................................

Pics PLEASE!!!!!
Im thinking of dyeing mine purple:ermm::wacko:
NOT PURPLE......LAVENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! (By the way...What are they remodeling the McD's to... a 4 * restaurant??? HA!)

Back
Top Bottom