Im going....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tancowgirl2000

Head Chef
Im gonna be gone for a while guys:cry: . It breaks my heart to leave and Ill miss you all so very much, but I got so much to take care of here:( ......Ill get back as soon as I can though....everyone take care...Ill miss you!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
You can't go. I've just started to get to know you.

Take care Tanis. We'll all be here when you get back.

smiles, Trish

Ciao Tanis (ah, so your name is Tanis!
4.gif
) I know sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do... we look forward to your speedy return!!

i'll miss you, tanis. you're our buddy. how could we not smile when we read a tanis-post?

Well, TC, we'll definately miss you!! Go take care of your business and hurry back to us.
Take care of yourself, most importantly though!!

Now listen here Tancowgirl. Yer not gettin' no weepy g'byes from me, no siree. You just git done what needs gittin done and git back here so's we can jaw on good things, like makin' some spoonbread, or how to gut a fish, ya know, good things like that. If ya git back quick, I'll be typin our that famous poem, "Them Moose-Goosers". How 'bout that! If'n ya ain't quick 'nuff, I'll be sendin' muh dog Beaurigard out ta fetch ya back here. And ole Bo don't take no fer an answer.

But seriously folks, hope all falls into place and you can hurry back. We'll miss you while your gone.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Ahhh GW you make me laugh and tweedee of course I meant you gals as well....Im so going to miss being here.......Gotta run....oh and thank you, Ill hurry back!

Tanis You may not go until you ask Barbara's permission, :ohmy: :-p Take Care and Get Back as soon as you can, if you need help Let Us know ! Vaya Con Dios

Take care Tanis,

I've just gotten to know you, and I'll miss your happy smiling face...and your fun way with games and chat...Take care
kadesma:)

Tanis,

I hope you'll be back soon. I'll be thinking of you next week when I watch the season opener of you know what! I'm sure you will be watching that night too. Just don't get LOST while you are away! Hurry back.

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom