I'm Going Nuts Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I have searched in advanced and in every thread and I can't find the thread " what do you look like?" HELP:wacko:
I found one thread that had a link to that original one, but, it doesn't work for some reason.

i searched for it, tex, and it has apparantly either been moved or deleted.

Well, shoot. I guess we'll have to post pics in the memeber photo gallery so that they stay. Maybe Andy can put them in a special place so that we won't have to look for them and they will always be there to be added to for the new members.

BTW luvs, I know that you took a lot time to search for me so.....
1.gif

I found that one, but, for some reason, the link that is in that one, that goes to the original one for luvs, is showing as not a valid link. Don't know what is wrong.

I'm not sure what happened to the thread but that is one of the reasons Andy added the photo gallery - remember? Everyone was saying how they really wanted a photo gallery to post pictures so we could all see what everone looked like. In one big album instead of different threads. Everyone remember that? :mrgreen: Now we have a photo gallery - go add your picture everyone!

kitchenelf said:
:mrgreen: Now we have a photo gallery - go add your picture everyone!

i'm gonna be adding some new ones of me. my Mom has been taking pictures of me one after another. i have to pick out my best ones first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom