I'm going to need your support next Thursday, June 18th.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how are you doing katie? i am thinking of you sweetie and sending warm thoughts and a big hug to you.

Thoughts

What a life you must have had! Someone you loved and they loved you in return. I know I have said this so often and you have heard it more than you care to but such a blessing to have made your life so sweet. We sure don't know how our life will turn out. Having loved him the way you did should truly make you feel uplifted. Just such a heartache when the tie is not the way we want it. In my heart, I feel those that have gone on before us will be there when it is our time. Having those 'talks' brings back memories of when my own mother passed. I could even hear her voice and 'talked with her too. Now since so much time has passed I can't hear it as well. As you said he would want you to live your life. Gosh, just writing this makes me blue on how much I have missed in my life. I am thankful for you cause you seem to be such a loving person yourself.

I will pray that you continue to hear his voice when you want. That there is always someone to show you the love and care that he did, whether from your family, your neighbors, your pets, etc. There is always love being shown if we only take time to notice.

I apologize for not reading this sooner. Guess it was just my time to write and give you part of my heart for not having him physically near. I love the idea he is near your bedside, first person who did this. I have some of my dogs on the mantel in our front room. Will be thinking of you and knowing you are secure. As I said, you are blessed.

Thank you, ITK. Those were beautiful words and I will take them to heart. I'm on the road to healing and do better every day.

And, msmofet, MexicoKaren, kadesma...everyone! You all have been so loving and supportive. I thank God every day for my beautiful DC family. I can feel all your nurturing hugs.

Thank you, ITK. Those were beautiful words and I will take them to heart. I'm on the road to healing and do better every day.

And, msmofet, MexicoKaren, kadesma...everyone! You all have been so loving and supportive. I thank God every day for my beautiful DC family. I can feel all your nurturing hugs.
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hope you got through the day okay, Katie, and I know how hard it is. I wish I could have known Buck. It's hard to believe it's a year already...it seems like just yesterday I was on the edge of my seat monitoring his health problems. Even though I didn't get the chance to meet him in the 'real world' his death hit me like a physical blow.:unhappy:

Some say "gone but not forgotten"...I say no one is ever gone that lives in your heart. He's with you every day. And I hope it comforts you that we're all here, too- with you every day!:flowers:

I hope you got through the day okay, Katie, and I know how hard it is. I wish I could have known Buck. It's hard to believe it's a year already...it seems like just yesterday I was on the edge of my seat monitoring his health problems. Even though I didn't get the chance to meet him in the 'real world' his death hit me like a physical blow.:unhappy:

Some say "gone but not forgotten"...I say no one is ever gone that lives in your heart. He's with you every day. And I hope it comforts you that we're all here, too- with you every day!:flowers:

Thank you, Rob. It's words like yours that bolster me and help me.

how are you doing today katie? i'm thinking of you sweetie.

img_831032_0_40bfca63b57a6992c87ccbbfec662bb7.gif

Thanks for asking, msmofet. Today is Buck's birthday and I've been invited to have dinner and stay overnight at the home of our dearest friends. They're foodies and the 4 of us spent many happy hours chopping, stirring, tasting, etc.

We'll make dinner together and I'll get to play with their nice doggie, Molly. She's a doll and reminds me so much of our dear Justin, now in doggie heaven.

She's a "rescue" and here's what she looks like:

Attachments

• Molly 11.jpg
    Molly 11.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 145
Thanks for asking, msmofet. Today is Buck's birthday and I've been invited to have dinner and stay overnight at the home of our dearest friends. They're foodies and the 4 of us spent many happy hours chopping, stirring, tasting, etc.

We'll make dinner together and I'll get to play with their nice doggie, Molly. She's a doll and reminds me so much of our dear Justin, now in doggie heaven.

She's a "rescue" and here's what she looks like:
enjoy your evening sweetie!!

Back
Top Bottom