I'm Home!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Savannah

img_173629_0_f854a816cbfaeb1800f52adbc69fb4c6.gif

Crewsk,

sorry to hear Savannah is ill, wish I could be of help...But, will keep you both in my prayers...Hugs to your beautiful little girl..
kadesma

crewsk said:
I've done that before & I need to make some for her now. Thanks marmalady! I know she'll eat when she gets hungry, but you know how it is, a mom can't help but worry sometimes.

Moms & Dads who actually love and care for their children are becoming harder to find in our society. You will be blessed a thousandfold for your efforts. Always remember, that it is the mother's unique and sacred responsibility, and honor to shape the children, to teach them a system of values and integrity, to teach them that there are consequences to every action both good and bad, that they are unique and valuable, and loved.

That is what you are doing, by your example, and your tender love for Savanah. She will appreciate you, and become one of your best freinds as she grows, in spite of the temestuas behavior that almost always occurs as our children grow to adult-hood.

A great mother is a wonderful thing.:mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Thanks callie, Kaylinda, wasabi, kadesma, & Goodweed!

Savannah was up at 4:30 this morning having an asthma attack but she wasn't running a fever. She ate pretty good last night & perked up some after supper. She's still asleep right now & seems to be breathing easier. I'm exhausted & think I may go back to bed until she gets up.

Goodweed, your post made me cry. I just try to treat my children with the same respect, care, & love that I want to be treated with. I think those are 3 of the most important things to have & give in life.

Bless her little heart.....I can only imagine how heart wrenching that is to see your child struggle to breath during her attacks. My heart goes out to you both. BIG HUGS.....stay strong and try to rest when she does.

Thanks mish & Sizz!

I took Savannah back to the doctor today & we saw a diffrent doctor (THANK GOODNESS!!) He said to stop the asthma treatments because they aren't doing her any good. He put her on Prednisone for the next 3 days to reduce the swelling in her windpipe because, she has croup. He was rather upset that the other doctor didn't do this Tuesday & told me that it had more to do with her asthma than anything. I'm off to lay down for a while, Savannah's appointment was at 10:45 this morning & we didn't get out of there until 1:15.

crewsk, I hope Savannah gets on a swift road to recovery! I'm glad you got her to another doctor. Get your rest crewsk - you're a good Mom.

Hang in there, crewsk! What a long appointment--I'm sure you and Savannah are both beat after that. Let's hope the new meds do the trick. Give her a big hug for me. I know how icky she must feel!:flowers:

Thanks elf, PA, & corazon! I think her fever broke while we were asleep on the couch because when I woke up she was sweating. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it did!

Back
Top Bottom