I'm just waitin' on a friend.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
buckytom, Hooray!! I hope you two have years - to get on each others nerves, to laugh, to cry, to ski, to do everything you want. I'm praying for you both. Dawn T

I believe that everything happens for a reason, BT.

Thank you for sharing the great news with us!

Lee

Hey, I'm glad its all good between the two of u and that he is having positive thoughts about the future!

Can you feel my arm around your shoulder, and the smile on my face? That's where I am in spirit with you. I just read the great news. I know you're smiling.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

BT, that is brilliant news!!! Ozzy will feel like a new man so very soon. The amount of energy you get after a transplant is amazing - partly the drugs but also just getting all that good oxygen pumping thru the system again. Excellent way to start 08!

Best of luck to him and to you! It makes me think about all the friends I lost touch with over the years. Maybe it's time to look them up.:)

I'm sending a resounding round of applause.:clap:
Many good things just may come of 2008;).
Keep thinking good thoughts and go over and visit Ozzy.
Hug him for all of us too please Buckster.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Ozzy}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Buckytom}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

BT , we got home today after 2 weeks with our daughter and grand daughter. It's really made my evening to read your wonderful news. I hope and pray everything continues well in this New Year.

bucky, I'm really happy for you and your friend that your friendship is back on track. I'll bet it feels good to be there for him and that he is doing better.

I wish continued good luck for both of you as he gets a transpklant and continues to improve.

Back
Top Bottom