I'm nervous...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

htc

Head Chef
I have a doctors appointment later today with my kidney doctor and we're going to talk about pregnancy and whether or not I should/will be able to carry to term. **Yikes**

I'm so nervous, didn't think I would be, considering I'm not really looking to have a child, but want to know for future reference...:neutral: :neutral: :neutral:

htc don't be nervous you'll be okay. i'm thinking about you.
hope eveything turns out the way you want it to

I feel for you. The unknown is always nerve wracking. I hope you get the answers you are looking for. I'll be thinking of you.

Good luck! I'm SURE everything will turn out fine!
I'll be crossing my fingers for you today!

Good luck htc. I was in the same boat. I ended up being confined to bed for 4-5 months and was glad to do it. My nails finally grew looooooooong because all I did was fluff a VERY soft pillow from time-to-time and all the good vitamins I was taking!!! lol I had a fairly small baby 5 lbs. 3 oz. but he has more than made up for it now at 17!!!!

It's a huge fear of the unknown. Our kidney problems may be different, I don't know. Best of luck to you with this visit.

Crossing my fingers and toes and saying a little prayer for you htc.

htc,

may the news be good and whatever it is you do may it be successful and as you want it to be.You will be in my prayers.
kadesma:)

So the verdict is that pregnancy is definitely an option. My kidneys are good with the meds, if I get preg I'd just really have to watch out.

Now comes the hard part, trying to figure out if I really WANT to have a baby. :LOL: That's the truly hard part because in 3 years, my step son goes to live with his Mom and DH and I won't be the primary care givers anymore, so I just might want to enjoy that freedom for a while...

I am too, thanks for the thoughts guys! Now I can call my sister and tell her she won't have to pop out a baby for me. :LOL: It'll be a good birthday present for her, since today is her birthday! :)

I'm happy to hear all is well with you. Glad those meds work..Don't worry about if you should or should'nt have a child, that you can decide later..I'm just pleased you have options open to you. Stay well..
kadesma:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom