I'm on a quest for Heinz Mayonnaise...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
Does anyone have this in their area? I had some the other day in a restaurant (was in packets) but NOWHERE around here sells it - not even anywhere close and I can't find it online except in large quantities.

It is a GREAT mayonnaise and I know I'm going to get rotten eggs and tomatoes thrown at me - but I think I like it better than Duke's. Duke's was saltier whereas Heinz had more acid - kind of like a pickle juice flavor - it was GREAT!

GASP!!!! 1st rotten tomato & egg being thrown at you now!:-p

Only joking elf! I've had Hienz mayo too & if Dukes isin't around, I don't have a problem with it. I haven't looked for it in stores though. My mom normally brings home a case of the packets from work at the end of the school year & she gives it to me.

Elf,

I'll take a look when I shop on saturday..I've been seeing more Heinz products lately and will look for the mayo for you.
kadesma

Next time I'm at the store I'll take a look, elf. You'd think we'd have it since we're in PA.

I've never heard of Duke's before so no eggs and tomatoes coming your way from here! :)

crewsk - hanging head in shame!! Do a side-by-side or rather a finger-by-finger test - one is salty and one is pickle juicy.

I was looking for the same mayo in the food stores in my area but couldn't find it in acme,shoprite,clemens,weis or Giant but i found a website that sells the packets for 16cents a piece and there is no "minimum to buy" like that out website!!!.:)
http://www.minimus.biz/

YOU are on Santa's "good list"!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5.gif

kitchenelf said:
YOU are on Santa's "good list"!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5.gif

just buy one packet at a time:LOL:

LOL kleenex - I'm just dreading the day I want to make potato salad and have to open all those packets!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom