I'm requesting prayers for my baby friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What wonderful news..It always lifts my heart when a little one conquers something so difficult...Hugs to a special little boy and his parents, family and friends.

kadesma

What a brilliant news!! Jaime is indeed a very special boy, and a great champion!! Now he can look forward to all the wonders the life got to offer... best wishes to him and his family!!

Once again asking for prayers for this little one. His new heart had zero rejection but now his bowels and possibly his gull bladder and liver may be deteriorating. My friend and her baby have been in the hospital for 19 months now. Prayers for this little one please.

Oh no, Dina. Poor little guy. He's a tough one though. My prayers are being added to all the others. Keep us informed of his progress.

Ohno DIna. So sorry to hear. You have more thoughts and prayers being sent your way as well as to him and his family. Sounds like he's a tough little guy. I really hope he comes through this too.

didnt see this thread before.its so sad to see such little souls in trouble. thoughts and prayers for the precious little boy!!!

My prayers for much success in this little ones surgery and may a year from now it all be just a memory,with many joyful memories to come.love and energy, Vicki

Baby Jaime has been in and out of the hospital this year. To say the least, once every month. My friend and her husband are getting leave without pay because of so many days they've missed from work. They are in a very tight and stressful situation, both financially and healthwise. The baby has had a lot of complications with his digestive tract, is still on a feeding tube and rarely eats by mouth. I request prayers for this family as they're going through some very rough times. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom