I'm sick & I'm lonely & I miss my Mom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
that's my words. i miss my Mom with my love & being. i miss her. she's well, 'cept i won't quit crying. luv my Mom.

Last edited:
Luvs, I always miss my mom. My mom passed away two years ago, and like TAtt mentioned, you are never too old to miss/want your mom. I have pm'd you.

luvs said:
that's my words. i miss my Mom with my love & being. i miss her. she's well, 'cept i won't quit crying. luv my Mom.

luvs - it's okl to love your Mom so much you get weepy - especially when you had a liquid dinner! :chef: Sometimes just a good cry about anything helps cleans all the hurt.
love0053.gif

So sorry for you, luvs. I would love to relate. Never had a mom so I don't have one to miss. And actually, I do find I miss that. Just a different prespective I suppose.

Having been a mom, I do miss my children from time to time. They're big people now with their own lives so I'm delegated to "grandma" status, which is fabulous. That fills a great void.

Hope you feel better soon.

Luv's, I often miss my parents too. And certain memories, well they bring tears.

You have been through a lot. If I were in your shoes (I'd have to be really small to fit inside) uh, sorry 'bout that but I thought you could use a bit of sillines to help you smile. Anyways, I know what it's like to want to be held by a mom, to be told everything's all right, to be reassured. When I need that, I now turn to my wife. When she needs it, she usually turns to me. Sometimes she calls her mom.

We all need a mom sometimes.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Moms are our soulmates. You should always think about and want your Mom. My Mom died four years ago. I remember daily all the wonderful times and things we did together. Memories are super. Moms are forever.

Luvs: You need to dedicate a journal to your mom. Just post her a note in it everyday. Pretty soon you will be adding a little scrapbooking to it as well. You never have to give it away; it will always be yours to cherish.
Chances are that your mom is thinking about you too. You are in all her memories and there are not many things she does that does not bring back a wisp of your childhood laughter. She will dream of you in her sleep as she hears the soft patter of rain on the roof. Like a locket, you are always in her heart.
Take care sweet child.

Luvs... I know how you feel sweetie.... I have been missing my mom too lately. Here is a hug for ya!!!! **HUG**

Luvs

Try to be comforted by the absolutely certain knowledge that you are held in your Mother's heart always.I do hope that you feel a little better soon.

and so is your Mum.:)

My mom died 29 years ago today. She died instantly, so I never had a chance to say goodbye. I have never gotten over that. I am sharing your feelings.:heart:

JoAnn, at least your mom did not suffer.

Twenty-seven years ago, almost to the day, my mom passed after lasting six weeks following a stroke that left only one finger moving, sometimes. We knew she could hear us, when I spoke with her she would cry.

I remember both of my parents very fondly and still miss them. But still rely upon them. When the world seems to have gotten me down, or it seems to have gotten down on me, when the poop is hitting the fan, when I want a place to turn, or to find my moral compass, I ask myself what my folks would tell me. For some reason it seems to work. In some strange way I seem to find a proper answer.

Luvs, be glad you have such a great mom. Parents raise their children and then watch them go. Kids leave, usually glad, and a bit hesitant, to begin their independent lives. But if the folks are kind and caring they will always be there, whether it is just in spirit.

Take care and be glad you have such a great mom.

(JoAnn, at least your mom did not suffer).

When they die instantly like that, you have all sort of emotions. Of course sorrow, helplessness, even anger. ( I know that doesn't sound right, but you just can't help it). When my dad got home from work, he found her dead on the floor. Then he had a heart attack and was in intensive care when I had to bury my mother. Thank God he survided, he lived another 17 years.

Back
Top Bottom