I'm Sitting at Buckytom's Desk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm envious - I wish I could have met BT! It looks like you all had a good time - Barbara and James - you are lighting up the country! You are both wonderful people!

Oh, I almost forgot, there is one more picture! This one is for kitchenelf. This is James getting back at BT for the punch that kitchenelf delivered for BT a few months ago! LOL You can see how realistic this punch is! :angel::mrgreen:

:)Barbara

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - he made me hit you harder James!!!!

looks like you had a truly "unique" New York experience! Anyone can go to the top of the Empire State.... not everyone can get an insider tour of CBS! :D

why yes they can!!!!! for meager donation of $12.95 per person, you too can see all of the inside workings of the cbs broadcasting center in nyc... :cool:

j/k, june, you should come up and see me sometime. i'm here 6 days a week.

barbara, you are far too nice. and lifelong friends are a given. :)

and thanks to everyone here, i look like i swallowed a vw beetle. time to start working out again...:pig: :ohmy:

my head looks shrunken, too. hmmm, i really am starting to look like homer.

...hmmm, i really am starting to look like homer.
I did notice that you were starting to turn a little yellow. Just didn't want to mention it! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::-p

:-pBarbara
P.S. As far as weight--don't even mention it! I know I have put on at least the 10 pounds I lost while sick, plus some. This has been a great trip, but too much sitting (in the car) and eating!:rolleyes:

me? silly?

never.

ok, so tatt bailed out on me :glare:, but his friends from england are in the city, so they're coming to see cbs this afternoon. at least they'll get to see crazy people in action, otherwise known as the cbs sports department. :wacko:

lol, barbara.

it was just a quickie tour. it's a mad house today with tennis and the opening of football. i had to rush a bit.

well, tatt's friends seem to enjoy the tour, and got in a few pics. they're a really nice couple from sheffield, with those great accents to boot. think of daphne moon's accent from "frasier" (although, she was from nearby manchester). i hope tatt makes it here with them the next time.

ok, who's next? barabara and james are a tough act to follow.

Back
Top Bottom