Image hosting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LT72884

Head Chef
Im looking for a great place to host my images for me. Reason being is because comcast websites use URL's to post pictures for your own website. I used to use webshots because they would allow me to upload 10 at a time and get the direct links for the image and keep it at the original size to. Now webshots requires a login in, which is fine, but it wont allow you to see the picture in full size. it scales it to 350xwhatever and it sucks. i need to be able to have the direct link to the original sized image. any one here know of a good place. Imageshack is good but slow and i can only upload 1 at a time.

Photobucket works really well, and you can edit the picture to your needs after uploading if it doesn't suit your page.

really, sweet action. you have been most helpfull today..

half my pictures on my website have bit the dust. I need to get that back up and running for fall semester.... and i have awesome pictures of my cooking.

Can't wait to see them ! If you need help with photobucket let me know.

they are on there right now if you want to check it out. Bare in mind its home cooking not gourmet new york stlye lookin. I need help with food presentation badly.

Back
Top Bottom