Important Drivers License Alert!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wasabi

Executive Chef
Check your driver's license...Now you can see anyone's Drivers License on the Internet, including your own! I just searched for mine and there it was...Picture and all! Thanks Homeland Security Privacy, where is our right to it? I definitely removed mine, I suggest you all do the same....Go to the website and check it out. Just enter your name, City and State to see if yours is on file.

After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove." This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

http://www.license.shorturl.com/

Oh wasabi - can you opt to have your information removed???? I would hate for someone to get the info off my license - plus, I don't like my picture at all - it had to be a bad hair day or something!

Wasabi, I'm confused! I put in my info and the license comes up with YOUR picture on it! What's going on?

Im Massachusetts for some reason they don't make you update your picture (we renew via mail).

I can't believe millions of people can see my with a 40th Birthday Party Hangover!

I pulled it.

Thank you so much wasabi for the Driver's License Alert and I will definitely take mine off the Internet.

Have a great day, a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

I don't understand waht everyone's getting excited about. I tried it and the photo is a dead ringer for me. In fact, it's one of my better hair days.

And the info on the license is not anything I'm ashamed of. It's there for everyone to see. I have nothing to hide, nor any reason to do so. Besides, if I weren't so handsome, no one would let me into Mudbug's Hot Tub.:LOL:

Wasabi, thanks for the site link. And, drink a bottle of Tobasco for me.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Well at least they have my weight right..50 years ago !! But at least they have the hair color right. Have to give them credit for that.

Back
Top Bottom