In Loving Memory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Marge, I am thinking of you today. I hope you can spend this day with your family remembering your wonderful husband and your wedding day. I know this anniversary will be bittersweet. Lots of love to you.

Love to all of you.

We all joined in for a wonderful dinner at our son John's home. While we had some alone time before the other side of the family arrived I read the Final Inspection with a tear in my eye, my voice and a hole in my heart. when I finished there wasn't a dry eye in the room.
Love to you Paul, yours forever,
Marge

I need to add that when I am feeling down I come here and be with my friends..it really helps.
Marge

Marge,

I was thinking of you on Thanksgiving also and praying that you were having a wonderful day of thanksgiving and remembrance with your family. You are right, it is nice to have our DC family to come to when we need someone to talk to or share with.

:) Barbara

Today hasn't been a very good day. I don't know why..maybe it's because I miss him so much.

I'm so glad I have all of you.
Marge

Dearest Marge, we are always here for you and remember...........
img_359907_0_dda96841763a19ebcdba19818e3384f2.gif

Those little guys are so cute...I've played around with the idea of another dog but Dove feels his absence so I don't want to add to her sorrow. She slept on the couch with him for the past 8 years. (due to back surgery Paul hasn't been able to sleep in bed for about 15 years)

I wish I had the words to say to make this easier but I don't think they exist. I continue to pray for you and your family and wish I could give you a big hug. Love ya, Dove.

Back
Top Bottom