In Loving Memory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dove, I am so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

That's nice wasabi. You know we are here for you Marge! I know your boys will take really good care of you too right now. Keep them close through these first days along with your sisters.

wasabi your "In Loving Memory" is beautiful and I am sure Marge will appreciate it when she sees it.

That was a beautiful thing to print out.

I just would like to give my respects. Marge thank you for telling us about the man you love. Youre a very special person to me. And for you to fall in love, Paul must have been just as special.
I want you to know that Im praying to Jesus, to comfort your heart and give you strength. Always remember that we love you even though we are all far apart, yet our hearts are close.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry Marge, I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. All the condolences in the world can't fix it... but know I hurt for you and with you, and you are in my thoughts.

Marge you are so important to us all, Hugs and Love and Prayers Barbara and James.
Thank You Wasabi for the beautiful post.

Bless You Both !

Attachments

• Angel over your shoulder.gif
    Angel over your shoulder.gif
    47.1 KB · Views: 131
Thank you my dear friend. This is so special..my sis had me print that for her to take back to her family.Things are falling into place now. The VFW is doing the Honors, The fleet Reserve Association will be there and the Marine Corps insist on taking care of "one of our own" ( for you who don't know Paul served 21 years in the Navy and 8 of those years was with the Marine Corps as their Corpsman/Medic in the Korean War and the Vietnam War ) The Corps will do Taps--that is where I am going to loose it--and do the volleys. ( The firing of the rifles) marge

My dear Marge. Please remember that there will be many, many DC arms holding you. Although we cannot be there in person, we will be there in spirit. We love you very much.

With Warm Aloha, Linda

i just read this thread,i didnt know before.Its a devastating news and i want u to know marge that i'm so so sorry.May God give u enough strength to counter this tragedy.You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

At 1:00 today Pacific Time say a little prayer for Marge.

I wish I could read this there - I'll write it here:

Death is nothing at all;
I have only slipped away into the next room.
I am I, and you are you.
Whatever we were to each other that we still are.
Call me by my old familiar name;
speak to me in the same easy way you always used.
Put no deference into your tone; wear no forced air
of solemnity or sorrow.
Laugh as we always laughed at the little
jokes we enjoyed together.

Play...smile...think of me.
Life means all that it ever meant.
It is the same as it always was;
there is absolutely unbroken continuity.

I am waiting for you, for an interval,
somewhere very near,
just around the corner
............and all is well...all is well

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom