In Remembrance of Our Dear Friend Buck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Katie, I am so sorry to hear things are going so badly and quickly. I can't even imagine what this is like for you. But the thing that came to mind for me was Thank God you are the strong, loving wife and mother who faces this head on and is helping everyone to say their goodbyes. If something unthinkable should happen to any one of us, what more could we want than our lifetime help-mate by our side? I know you will do what needs to be done and take care of everyone. We will be here ready to help you when you need us. And please send our love to Buck.
I couldn't have said it better.

Barbara

Oh God no !! Katie I'm so sorry. Just like Barbara I'm crying right now. I wish I could be there next to you. Please tell Buck we love him.

Oh my. I just don't know what to say. Here I am enjoying a joyous event with my family and Katie, you are saying goodbye to the integrel member of yours. I agree with Terry that you are strong and if I could be half the person you are in the same situation, I would be a better person for it. Take heart that God will look after your Buck in heaven and that Buck will not suffer there as he is now. Know my prayers are still with you always.

Dear Katie:

I know I'm physically far away, but I'm wrapping my arms around you just now, in a loving, warming hug. I wish I could take away at least some of your pain.

Lean with all your might on His Everlasting Arms.

we all love you very much..... Buck too, of course.

Katie, My Heart is heavy for Buck and You all. GOD is watching over you all, and just remember we are all here for you.......

LOVE and Hugs Always James :cry:

Katie, it's all been said,now you store each and every happy moment deeply inside..Then one day in the not to distant future, you bring those memories out and savor them.. Right now the love and sorrow the prayers and good thoughts surround that hospital like a soft cloud, peaceful and soft.
I hope you can feel it and it lifts you..Please know just how very much you and Buck are loved.
cj

I don't know what to say, Katie. I used to ask why he took the pure and good ones and left the nasty ones. It made no sense to me until someone said, If he took the nasty ones, it wouldn't be called Heaven. I know this is true. It doesn't take the pain away, but, it helps to know that we always have the memories of someone so beautiful and made our lives here so wonderful. If we didn't have them, what would our life be? I will be thinking of you Katie and just know, there is a lot of love here for you and although we are not there to hold your hand in person, we are in our minds.

It seems so unreal. You and your family must be truly shocked and traumatised by such a sudden and rapid turn of events.
Thank God your family are with you at this time. Your real family, and in spirit, your DC family.
It's so good to know that Buck is aware of those around him and that he can hear all the precious things you are saying.
Once more I pray that you and your family be lifted up and carried by the tidal wave of love coming to you from the wonderful people here.
God be with Buck,you and your loved ones Katie.

Please Lord, continue to guide Katie and Buck with your loving arms around them and their family. Cloak them with the peace they so deserve at this time. Please let there be beautiful scenery that the family can describe to Buck as he enters his next journey in life with You. Amen

I'm waking to terribly sad news.
Oh Katie, again, with all you are going through, you still remember your family here and have kept us posted with this sad update. Thank you for that.
I'm so glad most of your family is with you now, and that Buck could manage a squeeze.

A big squeeze from me as well.
God be with you and yours all the day through.​

Katie, there are no words to express how I feel. I am so sorry for this unfortunate series of events. though there is nothing I can do from behind a keyboard, know that you, and Buck, are in my thoughts. I am so sorry. I am glad your family is with you, and I know that the whole group could use some comforting, and your family is in my thoughts too. We are here for you.

Katie Dear. I hope you can find some comfort knowing we are crying right along with you and we are sharing your burden. This is so hard. We are with you in spirit. Sending love and prayers..

(((Katie))) I'm holding you and Buck so close in my heart as everyone here is doing.Feeling helpless, I can only send you love and energy, Vicki

Katie I am so very sorry. We were in town yesterday and as I looked at all the little old houses with front porches I thought of you and Buck.
Hugs from me as well, I am terrible at knowing what to say at these times.
I can't tell you how incredibly sad I feel for you and your family.

Katie, dearest, I had to come looking to find out. I idn't know till I found DC that it was possible to hold peole you spoke to on a computer in such hgh regard, but you and Buck were among those who showed me just how much we could grow to care for each other.

My love, my genuine love and prayers are always with you both and I only wish I could do more.

(Thank you to the friends who directed me here to share my love and prayers for you with the Dcers)

I have tears welling up in my eyes. As horrible as this is, at least Buck has his loved ones with him and knows how much they care. I love you guys and will keep sending my thoughts and prayers. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Katie and Buck}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom