In Remembrance of Our Dear Friend Buck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope everything will be ok. Sending prayers and best wishes.

Katie, you are not doing this by yourself-----we at DC are here to bolster and support you-----maybe Buck contracted some form of hepatitis----they have treatments for that---hang on as best as you can.........are there some nearby hotels that you can stay at for a few days so that you don't have to travel so far??---Some are willing to give compassionate discount rates if they know the situation.....if you can then I know that you have neighbors who will be more than willing to take care of your babies. I apologize for not going thru all the threads but as soon as I read the first page I skipped to the last to post so if any of this has been repetitious I apologize.......all my hugs and prayers are with you

I don't know what to say. I feel helpless for you, other than my prayers for both your well being and strength.
Just know, although we cannot be there, we're all parying for the both of you.
Your doctor can make sure they allow you to stay longer than stated hours. Put your foot down if you have to.
They must know family presence helps in comfort and getting well.

Don't run around like a nut, and zone out yourself at home if you have to, otherwise you'll end up there, next to him.

Katie, please keep us posted on how you and Buck are doing.

Sending positive energies your, and his, way!

Lee

Katie, we are with you all the way my dear friend. I know you are torn in a couple directions now, but just do the necessities and shut down everything else you can to be with Buck. Prayers of peace for you Katie.

Please tell Buck we are praying for him, and that we are missing him here a lot. Prayers for skilled doctors for him and for rapid and complete healing.

I am sending you both all of my positive energy. You are absolutely in my thoughts and prayers! Stay strong Katie. Buck is a strong man and even stronger because of your love.

Miss Katie...
Both you and Buck will be in my daily prayers...Just know that we are there with you...close your eyes and feel our support...you are not alone!

Katie!! I'm sitting here praying hard my friend! Please let Buck know that I am sending him all of my best thoughts and prayers. {{{{{{{{{Katie E.}}}}}}}}}}} hugs to you!!! Buck's in good hands. You're smart to come up with a plan. It may be that you spend a few days camping out at the hospital...brother feeding cats maybe?

Please know we are here for you Katie - call me if you need to.

Suddenly!

Seems like these things happen suddenly. So out of control with your emotions and thoughts. Everything stops when a loved one is in this kind of situation. One thing, you must be with him always. Let him know that you are there and will be there until things get straightened out. This only renews my own worries that happen in the past. All I did was constantly hang onto my bible and read faithfully. I needed help and found relief in the words that were written. I am praying that you too find the comfort that you need and also that your precious love will be helped. You must be the strong one now. Being together as long as you have makes it especially hard since you know one another so well, which is blessing. I am looking forward to hear what the results are and wish you both strength and support in this anxious hour.

Katie, you, Buck and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I know this will be really hard, but you must take care of your self too..eat and rest as you can..

i'll say a decade of the rosary this afternoon for buck, and you, k.t.e.

when it's some as dear as buck, you gotta get the big guns out.

Oh Katie, I'm thinking of you and Buck! Prayers and good thoughts coming your way!

Omg I'm so sorry you both are going through this. Sending your whole family love and prayers for a speedy recovery. Tell Buck we love and miss him and we're awaiting his return.

Katie, I'm hoping and praying sweetie! We need Buck to come back and play with us!!!! Much love and prayers to you and Buck!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom