In Remembrance of Our Dear Friend Buck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Dear Katie, I offer my heart felt condolences to you and your family. Please have safe travels back to Kentucky and speak to us when you can. We will be here when you are ready. Sending love....

Katie my heart is so heavy for you and the childrens loss of such a beloved Man. He will always be near you and the kitties, with his great spirit. Bless you and your family at this time.
Warm hugs, Barb L.

as we are grieving, lets remember that she will need us even more as time goes on.

when our loved first dies, we are in a numb state and that will last for awhile.

the real grief begins when all the people have gone home and we are faced with daily life without them.

i am certain many of you know this. we need to be there for the long haul.

we must let kate set the agenda and then back her all the way.

sorry, when i confront situations like this, i look for a way to help.

babe

Katie, I am deeply sorry for your loss. Buck was a great guy and a beloved member of our community. I will always have fond memories of his visits here.

My deepest condolences, Katie and the entire family. Buck will be fondly remembered always as one of the nicest guys we ever met, in real life or on line, by all of us. And the way he never failed to make us smile and laugh... R.I.P. Buck, we are all fortunate and blessed to have known you.

So sad. In the short time I've been here and got to know Buck, I considered him one of my friends. He was down to earth and easy to joke with. When he came across an interesting link about dogs, he sent it to me knowing I would appreciate it. I will miss Buck. I'm so sorry Katie.

Katie,

I am so sorry to hear of Buck's passing. Know you and your family are being lifted up in prayer. I pray that the Lord's arms would surround you in comfort as you endure this loss and that He would give you strength during this time.

Jeanine

Dear, sweet, brave Katie, I hope that in the following days and weeks, you'll find some comfort when you remember how much you are loved by every friend here.

I am so very sorry and saddened by the passing of your wonderful Buck. I feel honored to have gotten to know the special and always cheerful man who adored you so.

as we are grieving, lets remember that she will need us even more as time goes on.

when our loved first dies, we are in a numb state and that will last for awhile.

the real grief begins when all the people have gone home and we are faced with daily life without them.

i am certain many of you know this. we need to be there for the long haul.

we must let kate set the agenda and then back her all the way.

sorry, when i confront situations like this, i look for a way to help.

babe

Very true, and well said Babe. Thanks.

Katie,
We are so sorry for your loss. Please know that God is with you and that He and Buck are looking down on you and your family.

Katie,
I'm so very sorry to hear this news. The two of you had become the shining example of what marriage and love should be.You both gave delight to so many, each in your own way.We will miss Buck and hold his memory dear. You we will back and help in anyway possible..May the Lord hold Buck in his arms and make his journey warm and comforting.
cj

Katie, I'm very sorry for your loss. It really is a beautiful thing to see such support and love for you in this community. We will all miss Buck and his great sense of humor. Please take care of yourself and your family.

I am so sorry Katie, there really aren't the right words to say. I checked the boards immediately upon getting home from work tonight (can't access them at work) and I'm so sad for you. Buck was really nice, he sent me a few PMs to find out what part of KY I lived in (and if I was a rabbit breeder!), he was a genuinely nice guy.

My family went through a very similar experience when my step-dad passed in November. I've seen up close how agonizing the decision is.

The members of this community will lift you up in prayers and good thoughts. We are here for you.

((HUGS))
Jennifer

Katie - I do not really know what to say beyond - I am so sorry for your loss. While I am new here, I read your posts about the time that you spent together and I know that is how life should be.

Keep your memories close and know that Buck is watching over you from heaven.

AC

Back
Top Bottom