In Remembrance of Our Dear Friend Buck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Katie, my prayers are with you and Buck but I too am speechless. I missed the 7:30 central prayer time but am sending up as many as I can.

Katie, my prayers are with you and Buck but I too am speechless. I missed the 7:30 central prayer time but am sending up as many as I can.
Just pray, I don't care what time it is. I'm still praying, but, at 8:30, I'm sending up as much as possible!!

Katie, I haven't been on lately and hadn't seen this. I am praying for you and Buck and for your family.

I'm terribly sorry and of course, will continue to pray for you. I wish I could do something to help you.

Yes, Stacy I am praying big time! While praying I was reminded that I have been gifted with a few (3) health miracles in my life and I have been praying that Buck receives one now. I know they exist and the good Lord doesn't play favourites.

I'm so sorry, Katie. I wish there was something I could do to help you. I hope the doctors are wrong. Best wishes to you and Buck and your family.

Shameless, shameless tears.
My heart and my prayers are with you both.
My hands are wringing with what I can do this far away.

Please lean on whomever is reaching out to help.
And you must take care, or let others care for you as well. No one can do it alone.

Good night, dear lady.​

Katie, I wish I had words of comfort equal to the situatipn but there are none that powerful. Prayers for you and Buck. If I had wisdom it would be yours. I have prayer.... Please allow the will of to whom we pray direct your life. Blessings be upon you and Buck.

Katie, I am so sorry about your furry friend. Please know that my prayers are with you and Buck forever and ever. I am sending you both huge hugs and kisses through the air. Did you both feel them? They just brushed across your shoulders and across your foreheads. Did you smell grapefruit? That is the lotion I wear. :>) Love, Peace and Prayers Beyond Belief, Dawn

Having been through this you would think I would know what to say...but I ddon't Katie except my love is coming your way.
Marge

Katie, may it help in some small way to know that all of us here at DC are sharing in your pain. Please know how very much you and Buck are cared about. You and Buck are in every thought and every prayer.

My dear sweet Katie I just don't don't know what to say and yet I still have hope for a miracle. I am praying and praying that things will still get better. If I can do anything, anything at all I'm at your beck and call. Just know you and Buck are one of our most loved here and please know all of us are here for you and Buck. I will still hope for the best. All my love to both of you. Jackie

Last edited:
I am without words. My heart is truly sick. I have no words other than I am more than sorry for your news. I will pray with all the others here.

I don't know what words to say to you. I am sick for you. Just so sad but refuse to give up or give in. Miracles miracles miracles miracles, on knees with Bucky, right now, all of us, let's pray please............
{{{{{{{{{BUCK }}}}}}}}}}

Please Lord, wrap your arms around your children Buck and Katie, hold them close and send them home to finish lifes journey together.
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom