In Search of A Name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mama

Head Chef
My DH brought a kitten home the other day. It's Mama was nowhere to be found. It was skinny as a rail and living in the woods next to where he works. He drives a tractor trailor and the trucks go in and out of a gate right next to the woods. He was afraid it would get run over so he brought it home. We were going to "fatten" it up a little bit and then give it away but I've grown attached. :wacko:

Any ideas on a name for this little girl?

Very cute pics!
I'll stay shy of the names, as I have no idea if you like real names, people names, made up names....... but very good pics. Love the one of her playing "Paddy" cake....

oops, was that a name suggestion? (lol)

What's the name of your husband's company? Or the name of the town where he found her?

She's adorable, Mama, and she looks very happy in her new home. I'm so glad you want her!

Lee

Yeah, she seems to have adapted quite well. I didn't even have to teach her to use the litter box. I just showed her where it was and she took it from there.

"Transfreight" is the name of the company. The name of the town is Newnan.

We use to have a cat named "Callie".

So far I'm kind of partial to Pixie and Button but keep 'em comin'!

adillo's jambalaya is a cute name fer her.
she looks like my Parent's boy kitty, poe.

I originally wanted to call my calico Camilla because she has caramel colors... but Mom named her Felicia.. lol.,.. but that is my suggestion! Cute name for a calico, you can nickname her Cammy

img_639484_0_e73a59ae6210096cff506bb3ea9cae63.jpg

Remember that kitties respond better when there is Eeeeee at the end of their names! Like Duckie, Poopie.. well you get it.. lol.. not that I would name a cat those...

How cute! I love picking out names for pets! I've had a cat named 'Buttons' before. Is it a boy or a girl? For a girl I like 'Pixie', 'Buttons' could be either boy or girl I suppose. I also like 'Callie', 'Clara-Sue', 'Missy', 'Zoey', 'Daisy', 'Roxie', 'Bella', 'Dixie'... for a boy I like 'Romeo', 'Prince', 'Sammy', 'Patches', 'Cheif'... Like any of those?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom