In Tears...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We've been watching this as well. it is the second Quebec small community to have a major tragedy happen in recent times.

Last year was the oil train that exploded in a downtown area of a small town.

So tragic because when a fire this serious happens there are people who are never recovered but you know they are gone.

My heart breaks for the families and the community as a whole.

Oh no. I saw this on the news, and it made me cry. I'm so very sorry, and I've said prayers of this.

I don't have words for the hurt I feel. I'm so very sorry.

With love,
~Cat

I don't know about other states, but here in Massachusetts, all facilities for the elderly must have an adequate sprinkler system. I have seven sprinkler heads in my apartment. They are tied to the alarm system that is tied to fire headquarters telling them what apartment the fire is located in. It will after a few minutes set off all the sprinklers throughout the building. Today, even construction of new homes have sprinkler system.

My heart and prayers go out to all the families. You think you have put your loved one in a safe environment only to find out that you were very wrong. Who thinks to check to see if there is a sprinkler system? :angel: And a few for the victims. :angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

Back
Top Bottom