In the opinion of adults

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tsi88kid said:
I realized today that she never has acted like this before and that it might be the whole college thing and AP classes and huge research papers that got her a little stressed and worked up. I really believe that might have contributed to her anger and the way she acted.

We do not even know you or her! :ohmy: Information here was just given based on what you said.

When my employer asked me to work on October 31st, Tuesday, it did not register that this was Halloween!

When you saw work on February 22nd, Thursday, it did not register this is my gf's birthday.

When they asked me to work November 24th, Thursday, I checked my little calendar and said "no way, that's Thanksgiving!"

Sounds like the two of you have talked it through and things are better. If you have a relationship that needs work once in a while that is okay.

:-p You do not even know us either! But.....you do know her. :cool:

tsi88kid said:
I realized today that she never has acted like this before and that it might be the whole college thing and AP classes and huge research papers that got her a little stressed and worked up. I really believe that might have contributed to her anger and the way she acted.
Like StirBlue said, we only know of her what you have told us. You actually do know her and know what type of person she is. Everyone gets stressed from time to time and takes it out the wrong way. It is great that she seems to have realized that she did that and also that you realized that that is not really how she is. You guys will get past this and get back to having a great relationship in no time (if you have not already).

Back
Top Bottom