Interesting question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

attie

Sous Chef
Read this question, come up with an answer and then tomorrow I'll give the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has got it right.
A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did Not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?
[Give this some thought before you answer]

The only thing that comes to mind right off is that she couldn't have killed her sister if the funeral was for her OWN mother.. that implies she has no siblings....

Of course I'm probably wrong, but hey, it's worth a shot...

She figured he came to one funeral for one of her family members, so maybe he would come to another. That sort of makes sense to me. Does that mean my sisters should worry? Heh heh heh!!!

I'm sure Alix is right. It does make sense in a way that a distraught psychopath might think.

You're not a distraught psychopath are you Little Sis? :ohmy:

:)Barbara

Be careful who you are calling sister MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!

I don't THINK I'm a deranged psycho...but I work with them sometimes. Maybe it rubs off?

b0201.gif

hmmmmmmmmmmm! I was born at night Marge, but not last night! I think I'll hobble the other direction!

:LOL:Barbara

Very good :LOL: and yes! Alix, your sister should go hide in the shed

Considering Alix is such a smarty pants and also considering Alix could be one to avoid, here's the answer,

" Answer:
She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you.
If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off my email list

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, young Alix --- what have you got to say for yourself :LOL::LOL:

Um...I think I will remember not to answer anymore questions like this in the future! Although, this just proves what many of our banned members have been saying about me for years! Heeheehee.

This was cool attie, got some more?

Back
Top Bottom