Introducing Osher Dylan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gb, congratulations from the deepest part of my heart. god bless little osher and your whole family forever. (belated?) shalom zachor!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks guys!!!

Beth, the soft o is pronounced like ah as opposed to the hard o that is like oh. My wife likes to call him Osh Kosh :)

Your daughter looks about as proud as a big sister can be. How wonderful for all of you. Congratulations to you and your entire family. My wish for Osher is for a long and happy life.

(((GB))) What a beautiful family- I'm sorry I missed your post earlier.All my best to you.Gosh I had to look at the pics at least 10x already because they just make me smile!!!Wishing you lots of health, happiness and of course love and energy, Vicki

A Big Mazal Tov.

I always thought Happy spelled with A - Asher... Who knows...

Last edited:
Yes you are correct Charlie. The actual spelling for the true translation is Asher, but for a name Osher is a derivative.

What a lovely picture. Congratulations on two beautiful children. I imagine that big sisster will be a big help with the new arrival.

Congratulations GB! Osher is beautiful! I can't believe how fast Rachel is growing! What a beautiful family!

Beth, the soft o is pronounced like ah as opposed to the hard o that is like oh. My wife likes to call him Osh Kosh :)
LOL I was wondering about that myself. I learned them as "long" and "short" vowels.

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom