Introducing Osher Dylan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
My son, Osher (pronounced with a soft O) was born Sept 5th just before 5pm. He was 8 lbs. and 19.5 inches.

We have been catching a lot of flak because of his name (we knew we would). My 85 year old grandma even told me it is "an awful name" lol. She has earned the right to say whatever she wants as far as I am concerned and I love her to death for it :LOL:

Osher is a Hebrew name and it means "happy". I think the name picked him because he really is a very happy baby. We could not be luckier.

Heartfelt congratulations, GB! May Osher's life reflect the meaning of his name and may you have much joy with him.

WOW !! I wondered where you had been. Now I know!! Things are going to be a lit-tle busy around your house now for sure! I had an Uncle that old me every time we had a child it was another Million Dollars! So how does it feel to be a Multi-Millionaire???
And, that doesn't even count mom!! She's priceless!! Congratulations!!

Oh my goodness GB, that baby is gorgeous! And I love his name - it has a beautiful sound. Big sister looks very pleased and your wife is glowing. This really is a "Happy" blessing!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a beautiful picture of your family! I'm so happy for all of you. Rachel is going to be a fantastic big sister and Osher is very lucky to have joined your family!

:)Congatulations on your new arrival!I think Osher is a great name I didn't for a moment think it was a weird name not only that its unique.I have a brother named Shigeo its Japanese because he's half Japanese and half German we call him Shig for short.

GB,
You know me and little ones..The more the merrier :) Osher is as beautiful as mommy and handsome as his dad. What a wonderful family you have. For me and for you too, babies are what loving is about. Best of lifes good things to your new son and to lovely sister Rachel.
kads
BTW: Love his name, we get kidded a lot about Cade and Carson the so called quarter-back boys...

I've been on the edge of my chair ever since the night we "talked" - thanks for the update. What a beautiful baby, beautiful daughter, and DW looks amazing, as always! Way to go Geebs - I'm an "Auntie" again!!!!

:cool:
stork.gif

Back
Top Bottom