iPhone help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
taxlady said:
You probably have some sort of reasonable data plan. We pay more for cell phone plans here in Canada than you guys pay in the States. It should be able to connect to the home network because I can see the name of my home network and I didn't type it in.

If you are able to connect with your home net PW, then you will only be able to do stuff on your iPhone at home, not on the road. You will still need a plan. Ours is exhorbitantly expensive here too!

Can you not just type in your password? If you go to settings and tell it to join the WiFi network it should prompt you for the password.

Yeah, it did. It went and memorized a wrong password. I eventually figured out to tell it to forget about my network and it did. Then it let me enter the password, but I don't seem to be able to remember the right one. It's not like I have to type it in very often. I'm waiting for the hubster to call and tell me what it is.

I was spelling the password wrong. I can access the internet with the phone at home now. w00t!

Thanks for the help guys.

Yay! Rogers has a pretty decent plan. Depending on how long you've had a cell phone service, call the loyalty and retention department and ask what their best offer is. My monthly bill DROPPED by $10 and I now use a smartphone and it includes a data plan.

Yay! Rogers has a pretty decent plan. Depending on how long you've had a cell phone service, call the loyalty and retention department and ask what their best offer is. My monthly bill DROPPED by $10 and I now use a smartphone and it includes a data plan.

I'm with Fido. We have something called fido dollars as our loyalty incentive. I'm trying out 100 MB for $10/month. First month paid with fido dollars. I have been with fido since 2000.

Back
Top Bottom