iPod Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
I am very excited. My 60gb iPod video was just delivered and waiting in my mailbox. My credit card is one of those rewards cards and one of the rewards we were able to get was the iPod. I can't wait to get home and play with it.

So give me your tips and tricks. What do I need to know that will make life easier?

What are some of your favorite accessories for the iPod that you can't life without?

Congrats on your new toy! I have a 30 gb ipod video and I love it. The FIRST thing you must do is get a case. I have a black iPod and it scratches if you just look at it. Here is a site that has helped me so much to get to know and learn about my iPod. Hope it helps you.

http://forums.ipodlounge.com/

geebs, you are such a gadget freak. Have no advice to offer, but I will monitor this forum because daughter no doubt will want the same thing soon.

GB:

Godd luck with teh new toy.

My younger daughter just got the 30MB iPOD video. (7500 songs) and is in the middle of uploading her musical library.

GB, I have 3 full length movies on my pod. One is them is Birdcage, one of my favs. In the iPod lounge it will show you how to add movies to your pod. Cool!

wasabi thanks so much for that site! That is going to come in very handy!!!

mudbug, gadget freak does not even begin to describe me :LOL:

Raven, I got myself an account, but I think it will be years before I need it. I have about 1,000 audio CD's or so plus about another 1,000 CD's that have MP3's of concerts on them. Each MP3 CD had about 4 or 5 or 6 or even 7 full length concerts, most of which I have never even listened to. I am going to be busy with those for quite a while.

Get an iSkin for it or it won't be pretty for long. I have a 60gb iPod photo and shortly after purchasing it I got a wasabi-colored iSkin (glow in the dark). It's a silicone sheath, which, IMHO, is much better than the sticker "covers" most companies sell.

Yeah I got a case for it the day after it arrived. I forgot the name of the case, but it is a heavy duty rubber kind with a hard plastic screen protector.

GB, this is my leather flip top case from Sena. I'm watching my Earth Wind and Fire video.

This is what it looks like with the flip top down. It comes in other colors, but red is my fav.

Back
Top Bottom