Is any one "facebooked"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Arwen

Senior Cook
Hi everyone,is anyone logged or subscribed to Facebook?
it might be nice to chat there and share friendship,I 'd be very happy to add you to my FB contacts..
facebbok.com

If you like I'll give you my contact in private message.
Have a nice Yule day!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

how do I connect you to my facebook??

I think you just click on the link, then click on add as friend. You probably have to be signed in to complete it though. At least that is how my link appears to work when I clicked on it to check, LOL.

Here is the other thread on facebook:
http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f26/facebook-group-47236.html
In that one, a group was created that you can request to join. As mentioned there, a lot of us are on multiple sites and it can be hard to figure out who everyone is unless they use the same name across the board.
I am on Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, Yahoo360... just haven't really visited most of em lately.

I am President of my Solos group (93 single women), am a member of 2 Red Hat clubs, write 3 different blogs, belong to 3 cooking forums, have an active social life and spend time with my family. I've thought about My Space and Facebook but don't think I have the strength to do any thing else.
Can anyone explain the difference between Facebook and My Space?

Yes I am on facebook, my kids were so surprised to find thier "old" dad lurking there. How about sharing blogs? Mine has recipes and grandparent stories.
Traveling and Cooking With Grandpa

Hey, I like your blogsite. You've got some pretty good stuff there. Have you seenmy new one "Chew on This"?

My kids can't believe I actually have blogsites and know how to text messages to them on my cell phone. Why do they think older people don't have a clue?

This is mine.
Login | Facebook
I just recently signed up on facebook and am still learning how to work through the apps. I still haven't figured out how to post pics there yet except for my profile pic.

Ive had a facebook account for about a year now, just dont know how to use it so i dont go often. After seeing this thread I logged on there again to see if I can get a better grip on it now.

Back
Top Bottom