Is everybody OK? Tornadoes and wildfires...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MexicoKaren

Head Chef
I have just been watching the news and heard about all the bad weather in the southern US - terrible tornadoes in Arkansas, Kentucky, Georgia and SC. And string winds pushing wildfires in Oklahoma and Texas...are any of our members in the path? Tornadoes at night must be so scary...hope everyone is OK.

Hi, Karen. Yes, we're fine, but there have been some folks impacted by the tornadoes that came through here last night and this morning.

April is always an "active" weather month in our region. Not uncommon to have tornadoes.

I have just been watching the news and heard about all the bad weather in the southern US - terrible tornadoes in Arkansas, Kentucky, Georgia and SC. And string winds pushing wildfires in Oklahoma and Texas...are any of our members in the path? Tornadoes at night must be so scary...hope everyone is OK.

and Tennessee too! dh and his mom were just getting in her car to drive to Murfressboro when the SIRENS went off...guess a tornado touched down there with major damage, so they went back home, he went to the garage to tinker and his mom and her dog went to the closet, seriously:ROFLMAO:..

Katie, I thought of you last night, Paducah was mentioned as a tornado watch area, glad you escaped this one!

Back
Top Bottom