Is Giada De Laurentiis drop dead gorgeous or what?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wasabi said:
Get a room.

LOL!!! My thoughts exactly!

SizzlininIN said:
I think we're all beautiful..........in our own way. Personally, I wouldn't want someone to point out my imperfections or their idea of imperfections I have. Sorry guys but I have to say, "If you can't say anything nice then you shouldn't say anything at all". Remember that could of been you on the other side of that camera if your life were different. This world is ugly enough without us making it uglier. Why not point out a positive in her. Her passion of food is contagious.

I have to agree.... very well put.

It was my determination when Food TV boards closed down that the influx of members would not carry on the bashing that went on over there. I stuck to that and I still stick by it. If you can't say something nice then don't say it at all.

If I were a mod (and I'm not, for good reason) this thread would be locked.:glare:

kitchenelf said:
It was my determination when Food TV boards closed down that the influx of members would not carry on the bashing that went on over there. I stuck to that and I still stick by it. If you can't say something nice then don't say it at all.
Bump for all to see... If you can't say something nice then don't say it at all.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom