Is it me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sattie

Washing Up
I just noticed something and wondered if maybe I am doing something wrong. I go back and look at all the posts that I have made and I would say about 75% of them I have ended. Meaning that when I post to the topic, that is it. No more posts... that is the end of it.

So am I doing something wrong? Am I saying something wrong? Will I be viewed as the end all to any thread that is started? "Hey Sattie... please don't post to my thread!! I need some responses!!"

It is probably me being stupid... just makes me wonder sometimes!!! :LOL:

I've had that fear too sattie! I've noticed on several occasions that Im the last person to post on a topic & some of those topics seemed to be doing pretty good till I came along.:ermm:

Sattie,
you are now officially a member of the last post club:LOL: Welcome,now I don't feel so alone.

kadesma:)

I'm in the "First and Only Post" club and the "Last and Kiss of Death Poster" club.:(

I think all of us have had that thought Sattie. It isn't just you!! Here comes that darn shark again!!!!!!!!!!

crewsk said:
I've had that fear too sattie! I've noticed on several occasions that Im the last person to post on a topic & some of those topics seemed to be doing pretty good till I came along.:ermm:

lol crewsk - I know for a fact a thread has been zipping right along, I come and post - boom - deader than a doornail!

You guys are a hoot!! And I so love you!!! It is funny that many of you feel the same way... ya know, I come along and post in a thread and then I go back to it a day later and it is dead.... just does not give you that warm fuzzy does it????

All of you have said one thing or another that has crossed my mind when posting on a thread... dun dun.... dun dun..... dun dun.. dun.. dun dun.. dun..dun dun....

You guys are the best, thanks for making me feel better about it and it is not just me!!!

I've come up with the answer to this!!:idea: It's not that we kill threads, but that what we say is so good that no one else can come up with a response!:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom