Is it right to go inside a bar and arrest someone for public intoxication?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Is it right to arrest someone inside a bar for public intoxication?

• No

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Yes, please explain

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alix said:
What word would you prefer mish? I thought that was the least objectionable word I could choose for what I truly meant.

Fecal Agitator? :-p

John

No problem, Alix. I hope you will forgive the fire back as I DID misunderstand what and how you were saying it.

ronjohn55 said:
Fecal Agitator? :-p

John

that would be a crap stirrer. i think alix was slinging poop at tg, not just agitating it.

her detector is very strange too. it sounds a lot like a cross between my neighbors car alarm and a strange bird that has a nest in my tree. i think it's a female mouth-footed loon, probably heading to canada for the warm weather.

Last edited:
Living so close to Our Nation's Capital, I have developed a finely tuned BS detector over the years.

I think it's the same device that Alix has, only a newer and better model.

mudbug said:
Living so close to Our Nation's Capital, I have developed a finely tuned BS detector over the years.

I think it's the same device that Alix has, only a newer and better model.

Here's my Detector/Reading for the Cigarette Taxes/laws in my State:

This message was paid for and sponsored by: Citizens for a Drug Free America

Last edited:
mudbug said:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mish, to quote a certain public person, I feel your pain. And I live where they grow the stuff.

Rub it in, mud :LOL: I haven't knocked over a liquor store lately for a pack o smokes. At $40 a carton, one should be allowed to have a cig in one hand and a drink in the other wherever we want. Or - I won't be back! :ROFLMAO:

Just to update a little. The news showed one of the State of Texas Representitives and the state is now looking into what TABC has been doing. So far, they said that they have arrested about 2,200 people. I hope that the state will REALLY do something.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom