Is this forum about cooking?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BadMrFrosty

Assistant Cook
I ask because less than 1/2 of the most recent posts have any connection to food/cooking/recipes/etc.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

It's about dancing
1314185416_nobones_dance.gif

Last edited:
It is about cooking, but not just cooking. It can be summed up best by looking at the top of the screen and reading our tag line..."Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

and dancing

Ask a cooking question and you get a cooking answer. Ask a dance question and you get a dance answer. It's up to you.

You found a clip with Swedish subtitles! :LOL: I need the practice reading Swedish. :rolleyes::LOL:

BTW, what was the first pic supposed to be? The link is broken.

I ask because less than 1/2 of the most recent posts have any connection to food/cooking/recipes/etc.

Is it possible you have not visited the other sub forums with food/cooking titles?
You are posting in the "Off Topic" section after all.

Welcome to the forum.

Look to your right. It says "Latest Forum Topics." Then scroll down a bit. It says "Recent Recipe Discussions." And welcome to DC. Not all of us are off our rocker. Just most of us. :angel:

Last edited:
I've never been on my rocker, but I have one.
I'm hoping some day, when I can no longer dance, someone will drag it and me out onto the porch and stick a shotgun in my hand.

OMG. I keep revisiting this thread, and each time I do, I again commence ROFLMAO!!! I may never get up!!!

I have the right column turned off so that it's easier to read the posts.

It's an option for DC 3.1 which is what I use and the option is why I use it.

Back
Top Bottom