Is Wasabi Washed Away??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
I havent seen Wasabi on the forum in a while. I know that Hawaii has gotten slammed very badly with rain. Its been raining there 40 solid days. Has anyone seen her around?
Wasabi, if youre reading this, tell us whats going on over there! :ermm:

Our very own Hawaiian goddess would surely never let herself be washed away. Plus she's got that condo waaaaaaay up above the high water mark, remember, sush?

ALOHA!I'm here everyone. I can't believe it but there is a bright yellow thing in the sky. I think they call it the sun. I had to shut down the puter many times in the last few days because of thunder and lightning. 40 days and 40 night of rain. I was very busy building an ark. Almost done. I'm also busy with my family website, I'm admin and I was doing some changes to my site. I'm in a good mood today..........I see the yellow thingy in the sky! Thank you for thinking about me.......luv you all................Linda

From your mouth to God's ears, Middie. He is just giving us a little tease of sun. We're expecting more rain soon.:(

May you have more sun and lots less rain! Glad to hear all is well with you.

Hi Wasabi, I just returned from a vacation to Kauai. We were fortunate that it rained but mostly at nights and early mornings and other than that it was pretty sunny. On a few days the sun was bright and shiny and it was just beautiful. I heard the other islands were getting a lot of rain but we were just pure lucky.

One day it was overcast and we did a helicopter ride and it was perfect because there was no glare on our pictures.

There was only one miserable day and that was the day we went on the boat to do some whale watching. While we caught glimpses of a lot of whales close to our boat, I was truly miserable. It was cold, rainy and windy. It seemed like I was one of those marine biologist in the middle of an unforgiving and expansive ocean.

Overall had a great time. I saw a lot of water in places but luckily in Poipu where we spent most of our time it was really nice. Hang in there. I will pray that the rain goes away soon. You are truly blessed to be living in such a beautiful place. I almost forgot how beautiful it was until I went back.

Thank you, Middie.

Yakuda, the Gods were surely looking after you. I'm so happy your trip was a good one. Yes, I'm truly blessed to live amongst all this natural beauty.

I went on one whale watch tour, but we didn't see any whales. I will do it again, but from Maui. There is a better chance of seeing whales there.
Welcome home and please come back and visit.

Thank goodness you are doing OK Wasabi..but please quit sending us your left over rain..we broke out record of 19 days of rain for the month of march. It rained yesterday the 31st to make it 20 days. None today but it is coming back tomorrow and for most of next week. I am getting web feet and looking more like a frog every day.
Marge

Stay dry and stay safe, Marge. Give Dove a little kiss for me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom