Is your brain working the left or the right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
If you see this lady turning in clockwise you are using your right brain. If you see it the other way, you are using left brain. Some people do see both ways, but most people see it only one way.
img_545585_0_008a6ea4a28656b1b08e60facffb11f6.gif

See if you can make her go one way and then the other by shifting the brain's current.
BOTH DIRECTIONS CAN BE SEEN

Experimentation has shown that the two different sides, or hemispheres, of the brain are responsible for different manners of thinking. The following table illustrates the differences between left-brain and right-brain thinking: Left Brain Right BrainLogical Random
Sequential Intuitive
Rational Holistic
Analytical Synthesizing
Obejctive Subjective
Looks at parts Looks at wholes

Most individuals have a distinct preference for one of these styles of thinking. Some, however, are more whole-brained and equally adept at both modes. In general, schools tend to favor left-brain modes of thinking, while downplaying the right-brain ones. Left-brain scholastic subjects focus on logical thinking, analysis, and accuracy. Right-brained subjects, on the other hand, focus on aesthetics, feeling, and creativity

OK, I've done this on Facebook a jillion times and most of the time she is going counter clockwise for me. Today however, she is going clockwise. Dunno, this is weird. My husband and one daughter see her change direction in the middle of things. YIKES! I guess I'm mostly left brained but today am in a right brain frame of mind.

I am just glad it is working!....I think?
sm-nachdenk.gif

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: That is a good thing TATT

Alix, my husband saw her going counter, then all of a sudden she went clockwise and he couldn't get her to go back.
I can make her change, but, I have to grab the scroller, can't use the wheel on the mouse because the jerking motion messes it up, then scroll down to just her foot and the swinging foot can only be seen when it is in the front and back.

I just about went dizzy making her change directions. :wacko: At first I thought it was a joke and just switched directions every so often, but then I found if I looked at the edges of the figure, she would switch directions.

:)Barbara

OK, I've done this on Facebook a jillion times and most of the time she is going counter clockwise for me. Today however, she is going clockwise. Dunno, this is weird. My husband and one daughter see her change direction in the middle of things. YIKES! I guess I'm mostly left brained but today am in a right brain frame of mind.

i see her changing directions in the middle of things. strange feeling. lol

babe

I see both directions and like Alix stated, I see her change directions... is that the right fighting with the left or vice versa?

I saw her going clockwise for a long time and all of a sudden she went counter clockwise for just a few seconds. Weird

I see both directions and like Alix stated, I see her change directions...

I'm with you Sattie...Hard to believe.
Marge

Well its turning anticlockwise, brain still unstable but sliding towards left a little bit.

Last edited:
Love tests like this---I initially saw Right brain working and then it switched to Left brain or what's left of it......I did well in school so I guess I was lucky though I HATED geometry and will always have shudders just thinking about having to prove theorems that had already been proven-----trains the mind was the justification for the torture

I remember seeing this before. Only without so much, errrr, "detail" ;)
I used to be able to get her to change directions, but I can't anymore. I'm wondering if it's because I now wear a contact lens in one eye, so my brain has trained itself to focus more through one eye depending on the distance of what I'm looking at. I've tried covering each eye, but that might make it impossible to do :huh:
Oh well. I'm hoping I don't need this "skill" in the future :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom