Isn't that just like a cat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Need i say more ???

Thanks to Claire, we no longer put up a tree anymore, and still find ornaments from three years ago under the furniture....

Attachments

• ATgAAAByJEuQFjEbNrX6SluCqPjRJcOlSFu6Pb1B6gFAKg9JRrn9P0F40WODAdwa0rPmzC51E2uLhSgTQt70EI-UNWH4AJtU.jpg
    ATgAAAByJEuQFjEbNrX6SluCqPjRJcOlSFu6Pb1B6gFAKg9JRrn9P0F40WODAdwa0rPmzC51E2uLhSgTQt70EI-UNWH4AJtU.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 139
Elaine, your husband and your cat are both named Earl?

Did they both live/are they both living with you at the same time? :LOL:

Larry, I love your picture of Claire! LOL!

BTW, I very much approve of animals being named people-names! Mine (almost)always are, too.

Lee

Did you ever read or see the book titled Eats, Shoots and Leaves? Sort of like my post.

Did you ever read or see the book titled Eats, Shoots and Leaves? Sort of like my post.
I LOVE that book! It is a great one for teaching kids punctuation.

I love the comic! We haven't even put a tree up. Partly because we don't have the room, partly because we can't afford a real one (have a tiny fake one that has permanent decorations--ugly as sin, but James likes it--but I think it is in the back of a closet we can't get to right now), but the main reason is that our cats (around 9 or 10 months old) are into everything and they get very wild every night, tearing through the house like maniacs! It sounds like a buffalo stampede every night!

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom