ISO Beekeepers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, C-Dub! I have a hive on my place. I wanted pollinators, not honey (I don't really care for honey) so I asked at the local beekeepers club, and I had lots of offers! My beekeeper lives in town, and can't keep bees at her house. She says she will give me beeswax, which I do use sometimes.

I had more cucumbers this year than ever--the bees just loved the blossoms, and another beekeeper told me that the bees keep the squash bugs away.

+1

I'll investigate that. Did you get the hive in the spring? I guess I missed the boat for this year...

A friend of mine kept sheep for the summer on loan...in exchange for the fleece.

Our cukes haven't really taken off, but I could send you BEANS, BEANS, and more BEANS!

+1

I'll investigate that. Did you get the hive in the spring? I guess I missed the boat for this year...

A friend of mine kept sheep for the summer on loan...in exchange for the fleece.

Our cukes haven't really taken off, but I could send you BEANS, BEANS, and more BEANS!

I have always been fascinated with spinning wool from fleece. But then I don't have a spinning wheel. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom