ISO Chef's shoes advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i need shoes fer the kitchen. i don't like the shoes my school gave us. they're non-slip & that's pretty much it. advice would be appreciated. thanks!!!!!

i like these, 'cept they're not kitchen shoes. whaddya say? should i get them..... or what is your other recommendation. maybe doc martens?
1396-471572-3.jpg

If they support your feet and are comfortable, go fot it. I really like the look of the shoe, pretty stylish but still conservative enough for work!

thanks, cooksie. (by the way, your kitty avatar is awesome!)
i love those shoes; they're comfy & cute.

those 'er cute!!

i love clogs; jake brought me a pair of those ones i posted earlier in the thread a few minutes after my last posts. :)!!!!!

I used the really expensive shoes that the school "sold" us and bought several more pair from then while I apprenticed. But I needed shoes when I was at camp and was out in the "boonies" with only a Walmart close by. I ended up getting Scholls' Careers with the non-slip sole. They were comfortable, safe (though not steel toed but it didn't seem to matter) and only $35.00 a pair. Now that is all I ever buy.

i saw those scholl's shoes; i almost bought them!
steel was great on the bus when a lady stepped on me; chef explained if we dropped a pot of soup or somethin' we'd be grateful fer steel.

i got a chefs supplies catalog in the mail the other day and it had mad shoes; why not google and see what you find online ?

i saw those scholl's shoes; i almost bought them!
steel was great on the bus when a lady stepped on me; chef explained if we dropped a pot of soup or somethin' we'd be grateful fer steel.

5.gif
Hi, Luvs!!! YOU wouldn't ever drop a pot of of soup, would you????? Go fer cute...:ROFLMAO:

chef explained if we dropped a pot of soup or somethin' we'd be grateful fer steel.

Or a knife! I was barefoot in the kitchen cooking away and I knocked my knife off the cutting board. It landed in between my big toe and my first, sticking in the floor. You'd think that would have been a lesson...............:glare:

Or a knife! I was barefoot in the kitchen cooking away and I knocked my knife off the cutting board. It landed in between my big toe and my first, sticking in the floor. You'd think that would have been a lesson...............:glare:
I've knocked knives off the counter before too. It's amazing how fast I can dance when a knife is hurdling toward my toes.

OMG, I had the same thing happen to me, but I had socks on. Ruined a good pair of socks, but taught me a lesson! There's still a notch in the tile where the knife stuck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom