ISO easy costume for tomorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
My boss just asked us to dress up tomorrow for Halloween. I need a quick and easy costume idea that is office appropriate. Any ideas?

go to the local hardware store and pick up a Dust mask and all in one disposable Dust suit (the sort used for fitting loft insulation) they`re only a few bucks.

print out the Radiation symbol on Iron on transfer paper and put that on the back of the dust suit, get a few green glow sticks, activate them and tape them under the suit (they will shine through it).

use your imagination for the rest ;)

Last edited:
That's a good one, YT!

How about a nerd? Put tape around an old pair of glasses, find some old pants, hike them up high, tuck in your shirt and find some suspenders, use a pocket protector and bow tie....

Go as a Mime -Wear a black T-shirt or turtleneck, pants and belt and white gloves. Paint your face white, outline your eyes in black and paint your lips red. Cover your hair in gel and parted to the side & a French beret.

Marcel Marceau - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For the makeup
Marcel Marceau Photos)

Survivor - wear a ripped shirt and shorts, mess up your hair, don't shave, and stick some leaves and branches in your clothes.

A Lawsuit - wear a suit and tie and pin a summons or legal document on your back.

Still thinking.

Last edited:
The easiest ever is take a box of cereal and stick a big plastic knife through it. Adding a little fake blood around the knife is a bonus. Voila! You're a serial (cereal) killer!

One that requires a little more work - find a plastic (or real) hard hat. Get a long piece of styrofoam or even regular foam that is cut to resemble a section of a steel beam. Spray paint this grey with primer or regular paint and glue it to the top of the hard hat crossways. Wear a plaid flannel shirt and jeans and you are the Crazy Glue Guy. (Apparently everyone remembers those commercials because this costume always elicits lots of "Oh Wows".

print out a bunch of spam emails... pin them to your clothes. Print out a sign that says IN BOX in large letters and tape it to your forhead or somewhere else everyone can see.

Wear a swim suit flippers and goggles but only if the office is well heated or shorts, plaid shirt, sandals with black socks, camera around your neck and a well used map of your city.

img_501866_0_406ea26ecb087853cdfbe40eff6bda22.jpg

Just tape a red light to yourself and you can be HAL from 2001.

Wear a pink running suit/sweatsuit, glue a piece of cardboard onto a hat that you are wearing, and call yourself a piece of chewing gum stuck to the bottom of a desk

Take a white collared button down & use black electrical tape to make stripes going vertically. Add a whistle around your neck & dark glasses, making you a blind referee.

Pin small cloth items to your clothes (socks, wash cloths, etc) and go as static cling.

Pin small cloth items to your clothes (socks, wash cloths, etc) and go as static cling.
And we have a winner. Thank you everyone and thank you Angie. I love this idea. I just ran out to the store to get the safety pins and have just attached my children's cloths and wash cloths to my jeans and shirt. DW will take pictures of me in the morning :)

Thanks Angie! i am going to not only wear it to the office, but also when I take Rach trick or treating.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom