ISO Good Vibes Please Everybody?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whoa, it didn't take St. Joe long to get the job done Kgirl!!! I'm thrilled for you!

Sending thoughts and prayers to you!

Fingers crossed, prayers going up, all those things hoping that your goal of moving near your dear friends actually happens.

Good vibes from here also. Counting the days with you.

My question is, where are you going to live when you close on your house, while waiting for your new house to be built?

:angel: This angel is looking down on the both of you with prayers of her own. I am sure she will hurry the finality of the sale for you.

Keep in mind. Good things happen to good folks. And the two of you are definitely "Good Folks." Am looking forward to hearing on April 6th that the sale is heading for closing. :angel:

Mahalo, thanks you all so much for your good wishes.

K, my husband was so shocked that "your little trick worked". Ah, the power of prayer, yes?

CCL, how'd yaknow that I'm a cat lover?

CG, sis, keep those fingers crossed...

Addie, we plan on having our belongings packed by the movers, put into storage while our home is being built and then our living arrangements will be either:
Plan A - rent a small-furnished apartment in town
or
Plan B - travel around the country for a few months, mooching off of friends and family members ;)

Although, my favorite idea is to buy an RV and travel for 6 months... DH is not exactly keen on that plan ... "I don't camp!" I think that workamping would be WAY COOL! :cool:

Congratulations, kgirl. Whatever you two choose to do - staying put in an apartment or RV'ing, I hope it's a smooth transition and that you have fun!

Back
Top Bottom