ISO help purchasing Boston theater tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

QSis

Washing Up
It's been a LONG time since I've been to the theater in Boston. Seems to me I used to order tickets directly through the theater's box office. Now, I don't even know if that's possible.

I want to see "Dirty Dancing" at the Opera House, and there are a million online places where I can order tickets (aren't they all scalpers?)

Does anyone have a suggestion of where I should go to order tickets?

Thanks!

Lee

I am not sure but last year I ordered my tickets online. I don't believe I paid more than the face value. I did end up going to Providence though. The tickets were slightly less and it's pretty much the same distance for me either way.

Dirty Dancing looks like a great production. Good luck. I would love to go!

I haven't bought tickets in years, but I seem to remember always going through Bostix.

Try www.stubhub.com. That is how we got our tickets for Wicked, on Broadway when our original tickets fell through. We got a fantastic deal through them, two hours before the show. Stubhub is definitely legitimate. We didn't get our Chicago Cubs tickets from them, but when we went to a game there, Stubhub had their own window at the box office.

Check this out: http://www.stubhub.com/search/doSearch?searchStr=tickets&&rows=50&start=0&nS=0&category=350987;Dirty%20Dancing%20Tickets%20-%20Boston&channel=174;Theater%20Tickets%20and%20Arts%20Tickets%20&location=674;Boston,%20Massachusetts%20&quantity=0000000002.00;2%20tickets%20&searchMode=event

:)Barbara

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom