ISO how-to video for my sewing machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jessicacarr

Senior Cook
to read an instruction manual for my sewing machine....snore
to take a class on how to use it...$25/hr (i'd rather google or youtube it...which i did, to no avail)
to find the video im looking for...priceless

i have a Brother LS-2125 sewing machine, and am looking to find a video on a step-by-step how-to for this specific machine.

I've been sewing for 44 years, have had around 20 sewing machines....used to collect treadle sewing machines, whew, glad that phase is over....I recommend the class, strongly. Even with all my experience I would not pass up the individual instruction, especially on the machine you will use...nothing beats the person to person instruction....do you know how to evaluate thread tension?? ask at the class..

I've taken classes, they are not boring...

I've been sewing for 44 years, have had around 20 sewing machines....used to collect treadle sewing machines, whew, glad that phase is over....I recommend the class, strongly. Even with all my experience I would not pass up the individual instruction, especially on the machine you will use...nothing beats the person to person instruction....do you know how to evaluate thread tension?? ask at the class..

I've taken classes, they are not boring...

Yes, taking a class for the person-to-person training is my preference over reading the manual or even videos, but the class costs $25/hr, which is more than what I can spend for it, which is why i am trying to find a video which is the next best thing to a class.
If I can't find a video, then I guess I will save up the funds for a few weeks, so I can end up taking the class.

inspiration?

Jessica, here is a Christmas tree skirt I made yesterday.....dh had suggested that it may be time soon to take down the tree:ohmy::blush:, so that prompted me to make a skirt I wanted to make..my current skirt was quite complicated to make and had the feature of a white star radiating out from the center, so I made a simpler skirt with the white star feature..

what do you like to sew?

Attachments

• DSCN0729.jpg
    DSCN0729.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCN0734.jpg
    DSCN0734.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 157

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom