"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 06-02-2006, 04:31 PM   #1
Cook

Send a message via MSN to Timeloyd
It All Comes Back To 4

How do you spell Kook I mean Cook. Yaa right now how many letters are in it. C-O-O-K Four right. How many letters aee in FOUR. 4 right. Four can't be reduced. It all comes back to four. Now lets try some other words. I AM THIRSTY so how many letters are in Beverage Thats right 8 and all many letters are in EIGHT . THREE I did not mean Ate but Three is Five right and how many letters are in five, Right Four. It all comes back to four. Hand me that Soda Thats Four again. Let's try some longer words. Cheese.. I love Cheese That is Six letters. Six has Three letters, Three has five and five has Four and it all comes back to Four. I am a Chocoholic. Thats Ten. Ten is Three, Three is Five and it all comes back to Four and Four can't be reduced.
I know Ingredint Nine,. Nine has Four Letters ahhggh It all comes back to four. How about a suggesion. AAHH DiscussCooking thats long 14 Fourteen . Fourteen has Eight. Eight has five letters, Five has back to Four. Oh I left .com off so lets add it and it is Eighteen That is Eight letters, Eight has Five, Five has Four and it all comes back to four.
Lets try Odurves. That is Seven letters. Seven has Five letters. Five has Four. It has come back to Four. O.K. so I misspelled the word HorsD'oeurves. That should do it. Lets see Thirteen letters. Thirteen is Eight letters. Eight is Five, Five is Four and it all comes back to Four. I know lets leave ' off and that should get sopmething else. That is Twelve, Twelve has 6 letters. Six has Three letters, Three has Five letters Five has Four. It all comes back to Four.
I know Dessert. That is seven. Seven is Five, Five is Four. It all comes bsck to Four. Delicious Nine and Nine is Four and it all comes back to Four. I know Scrumpdileiciuous is Seventeen. Seventeen is Nine. Nine has 4 letters, and it all comes back to Four, and Four can't be reduced..
How about Supercalafragalisticexpialidocius that should work out great. Thirty Three letters is Eleven, Eleven is Six, Six is Three Three is Five, Five is Four.. It still comes back to Four and there are Four letters in 4 and 4 can't be reduced. Oh I didn't coiunt the space. O.K. Twelve. Twelve is six Six is Three, Three is Five, Five is Four, Four is Four, and Four can't be reduced. How many letters in Chef ? Four and Four can't be reduced. I am going to get something to eat. Something is Nine, Nine is Four. Eat Three, Three is Five Five is Four and Four can't be reducd.
NOW YOU HAVE THE IDEA WHY ALL NUMBERS COME BACK TO FOUR. IT ALWAYS COME BACK TO FOUR.

Old 06-02-2006, 05:27 PM   #2
Certified Pretend Chef

You have a lot fo free time, don't you?

Old 06-02-2006, 05:37 PM   #3
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via Yahoo to middie
I think so Andy
Old 06-02-2006, 09:20 PM   #4
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via AIM to pdswife Send a message via MSN to pdswife Send a message via Yahoo to pdswife
lol... numbers and I don't get a long. Four is as high as I go.
Old 06-02-2006, 10:13 PM   #5
Head Chef

No wonder 4 has always been my favorite/lucky number!

callie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:19 AM   #6
Chef Extraordinaire

p.w.i. includes controlled dangerous substances. (btw, pwi = posting while intoxicated)

Meh nom eh noh...doot dooooo do do do.
buckytom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:56 PM   #7
Cook

Send a message via MSN to Timeloyd
It is amazing what you think of when collecting Mulberries. You become more aware of what goes on arround you when you see the tiny white spider or the bug that looks like the bud end of a branch that landed on the sheet with the Mulberries..
It all comes back to 4 came to me and before I knew it I was trying to prove but ended up that it all comes back to 4 which some cultures still consider Sacred.
Lots of times interestin thoughts come to me when foraging, biking, etc. Then again I am a Galactic Philosopher. HYMMMmm Galactic is Eight. Eight is Five. Five is Four. Philosopher is 11 Hmmm 1 + 1 is 2. 2 is Two, Two is Three, Three is Five and it still comes back to Four though I tried a Twist. Eleven is six. Six is three Three is Five and it still comes back to 4.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:16 AM   #8
Sous Chef

4? That's Fantastic

~ Raven ~

A great nation is not built in a lifetime, but in the lifetimes of many. - Support our troops.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 05:11 PM   #9
Chef Extraordinaire

um, Timeloyd...hope you are not cutting too many classes down there in Carbondale to post here.