It took years, but I FINALLY Got....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
in the mail my massive gigantic $5.03 settlement coupon from StarKist... I did not think this was every going to come in the mail.

At least you got money. I was in a class action suit for eye bag cream that didn't work. The lawyers got millions of dollars and and I got a tube of stretch mark cream!

Well I finally cashed in that massive 5.03 coupon.

The first cashier could not get it to scan.

The second one could not get it scan and had to call in a supervisor I guess.

The supervisor I guess would wind up calling over a fourth person who FINALLY was able to get the coupon to scan....

6 cans of tuna fish for a whopping 31 cents in the end:chef::chef::chef:

I was part of a class action suit against a former employer for overcharging for long-term disability insurance. I received a check for about $1,100. WAY more than I ever paid in. That was back in the 90s. Nothing since.

I got the the $5.03 from Starkist too but don't remember what it was for. Mine also required a supervisor.

I got the the $5.03 from Starkist too but don't remember what it was for. Mine also required a supervisor.

You had to buy at least 3 Starkist items to get to use the coupon. I just wanted to be as close to 5.03 as possible while going over to use the whole coupon.

Back
Top Bottom