It's almost unbelievable

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
Just time for a quick post to mention a few things happening in my world. First off, I am getting married in 4 days!! to a fellow I have been dancing with since last September.:w00t2:

On June 6th, Gary was seriously hurt in a motorcycle accident. I have been heavily involved in getting him healed and going to all kinds of appointments. The accident story is told in this link. The article is accurate, except identifying Gary as Jerry.

Gary is the injured motorcyclist, not the naked truck surfer!

http://www.taosnews.com/news/article_67d42b4c-f251-11e3-b2d0-001a4bcf887a.html

And here is a photo of us hiking last week.

The unbelievable part about our upcoming marriage is all the serendipitous events that brought us together. I really wish I had the time to tell you!!

Attachments

• 20140623_171703.jpg
    20140623_171703.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 200
Wow. Congrats. That's unbelievable alright.
I never ceases to amaze me how quickly women hook up again, whereas if a guy loses a spouse it usually takes a while. If at all, lol.

Nice pic, Beth.

Beth, I am so excited for you and Gary!

Also, very glad you have taken up hiking and not naked truck surfing...

Hugs,
PF

Last edited:
Just time for a quick post to mention a few things happening in my world. First off, I am getting married in 4 days!! to a fellow I have been dancing with since last September.:w00t2:

On June 6th, Gary was seriously hurt in a motorcycle accident. I have been heavily involved in getting him healed and going to all kinds of appointments. The accident story is told in this link. The article is accurate, except identifying Gary as Jerry.

Gary is the injured motorcyclist, not the naked truck surfer!

http://www.taosnews.com/news/article_67d42b4c-f251-11e3-b2d0-001a4bcf887a.html

And here is a photo of us hiking last week.

The unbelievable part about our upcoming marriage is all the serendipitous events that brought us together. I really wish I had the time to tell you!!

Congratulations. I know etiquette says I should congratulate the man not the wife but hey, congrats to both of you.

How great for you!

And I guess if you are going to be in a wreck, at least having a story of a naked truck surfer is a consolation prize!

Oh, Beth! I'm so happy for you and I understand how wonderful it can be to find love again! And...you found a motorcycle man, too. Aren't they wonderful?!

How wonderful to fill that new house of yours with love!!!

Best, best, best, best wishes to both of you.

Beth, I join Katie, and now you, in the celebration of finding love again, the second time around. I have chills thinking about how life can actually start over after we were all sure love would never come again. My very best wishes for this new chapter in your life!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Wow! Congratulations Beth! I am so happy you have found someone to share the your life with, you deserve every happiness. Best wishes to you and Gary!

How wonderful! 2014 must be the year for second chances! You are the 3rd friend of mine to remarry this year! Blessings to you and Gary!

Here are some pictures.. The first one taken before the ceremony, the second taken at the reception with his daughter, 3 sons, adopted son and one of his 11 brothers, and finally in route to our honeymoon destination of Pagosa Springs Colorado.

Attachments

• DSCN2296.jpg
    DSCN2296.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 159
  • DSCN2311.jpg
    DSCN2311.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 169
  • DSCN2329.jpg
    DSCN2329.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 174
the judge who performed the ceremony is part Native American and he ended the vows with an Indian prayer. It was a very touching ceremony. We are signing the marriage certificate in this photo.

Attachments

• DSCN2302.jpg
    DSCN2302.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 174
Beth! Thank you for sharing. I am so happy for you and Gary! He does know about DC, right? LOL!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom